6 Compelling Reasons to Subscribe to Land Use Law Alert
Regular readers use Land Use Law Alert to:
- Sharpen general land use law knowledge
- Uncover past cases relevant to a current dispute
- Save time gathering the right evidence to support a case
- Incorporate real-world examples into employee training
- Apply specific precedent language during litigation
- Boost professional development and widen staff's legal perspective
When submitting an article for publication, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Case law article submissions will be reviewed by the editorial staff for quality, relevance and timeliness. We reserve the right to edit, specifically for brevity and style, any accepted contribution.
- Length: Articles must not exceed 1,000 words.
- Please do not submit press releases or other promotional material under the guise of an article submission.
- Be sure to provide your contact information.